If I ever own a collection of something, it will definitely be teapots. As I’ve told you in a previous post about mismatched dinnerware, I looove eclectic and colorful arrangements!
I actually own 3 (reasonable, right!), but they don’t mix together very well. Meh.
I’ve done a little bit of online shopping, you know, just to torture myself…
I love both of these two styles, but I doubt that my husband would like the first one, hehe.
1. Pink Polka Dots Teapot from The Teapot Shoppe
2. Whispering Bouquet Porcelain Teapot from The Teapot Shoppe
3. PiP Teapot in Pink from PiP Studio
4. Gold Teapot with Charm from LittleDiva
5. Denby Monsoon Lucille Gold Teapot from Palmers
6. Cupcake Teapot from Old Durham Road
1. Diana porcelain Teacup from English Tea Store
2. Lucky Star Red Porcelain Teapot from Mariage Frères
3. Black Teapot from First Tea
4. Verona Stripe Teapot from Joss & Main
5. Italian Countryside Tea Server from Bon Ton
6. « My Beautiful Teapot » hand blown glass from Mariage Frères
And finally, another cute display idea for your wonderful teapots!
Enjoy and have a nice day!